What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to exchange your feedback for cash and prizes
- How to make $5 to $300 every day and it’s only going to cost you a few minutes of your time
- Your feedback is worth money and companies will gladly pay you handsomely for it
- Most feedback forms only take a few minutes to fill out and will pay you cash
- Companies need you to test out their new products
- Get paid to review new products and keep them
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Feedback Agents scores 73.70/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://feedbackagents.com/index.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: feedbackagents.com you’ll also be taken through to feedbackagents.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)